Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007

It's been almost six long months since I've updated this blog. Needless to say, much has been going on in Indian Country, and in my own life. Unfortunately, I've reported little of it here.

It's not exactly a New Year's resolution, but I think I'll make an effort to return to blogging. Look for more commentary on what's going on in Indian Country, including some major sovereignty/feds issues with Freedmen membership in Cherokee, Mel Gibson's version of indigenous Maya, gaming challenges in Congress and other big issues in Indian Country.

Glad to be back. Anything particular that interests folks, drop me a line.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year. Keep the blog alive!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Yehecatl said...

I still check your blog in hopes that you'll update it. So, if you did, that would be awesome. :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey give me a call when you see this.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home